By default, when you open a new Revive Adserver hosting account with us, it is set to timezone UTC (Universal Time Coordinates), also known as GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
If you want to manage your campaigns or review your statistics in your own time zone, you can do that by changing a preference for your account.
To do so, here are the steps:
- Click the Settings & Preferences tab at the top of the screen
- Click the Account Preferences item in the menu at the left
- Select the Timezone Preferences item in the sub menu that appears
- In the Timezone settings screen being displayed, select the timezone of your choice from the dropdown list
- Click the Save changes button